MARSH CABINETRY Construction
MID CONTINENT CABINETRY Construction
The cabinets sold on USHomeProducts.com all go through a multi step process and care in applying the perfect finish for your cabinetry. The finishes offer durability and protection to your cabinets, as well as emphasize the grain of wood for a truly distinctive appearance.
Hand-wiped to bring out the color and luster, the multi 8-step finish is designed to protect the surface against normal home use. With proper care, your Marsh cabinetry will provide years of use and beauty in your home.
1. Our cabinet makers select only the finest oak, maple, hickory and cherry wood available. All surfaces are sanded using a progressive grade of sandpaper and finished with very fine grit sandpaper for a smooth finish.
2. For most color finishes, an application of toner is applied. The toner is composed of finely ground pigments that give each piece a high degree of translucency. Toner is used to establish consistent uniformity and develop the undertone color.
3. For the majority of stain colors, a wipe stain is then hand applied. The wiping stain helps give the wood a deeper grain definition and/or a highlighted effect.
4. Actual hand wiping is the next procedure. This helps manipulate the stain and gives the wood various degrees of clarity.
5. The next step is the application of sealer (sealer / varnish). The purpose of this material is to seal the wood protecting the previous color coats. This material contains sanding agents that when sanded creates a smooth surface and helps create good inter-coat adhesion between the sealer and the final topcoat.
6. After the sealer is applied and oven-dried, the product is hand sanded to assure a smooth surface for the topcoat.
7. The final step is the application of the topcoat. The top coat varnish provides maximum resistance to scuffing, dents, UV fade, and moisture.
8. Throughout the process, the cabinet products are cured in specially designed high temperature ovens. This creates a baked on, smooth surface generally used in the fine furniture industry.
Marsh Cabinets and Mid Continent Cabinetry are both certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) Performance Testing & Certification Program, which meets or exceeds its Four Finish Tests.
| $2000 is our minimum
purchase. Shipping will
go to $0 if 6 cabinets
are in the cart.
|Shopping Basket is empty !|